After a long winter in storage, your RV requires a little TLC before it hits the road. Don’t have the time or know-how to clean and prep your RV for spring? Not to worry! 101 RV Rentals offers full-service RV maintenance, including spring setup, detailing, and more.
Start Camping Season Off on the Right Foot
As an RV owner, setting up a routine maintenance schedule is critical for keeping your rig in good shape. Spring is the perfect time to put that schedule in place. After performing a thorough inspection and any necessary repairs and maintenance, the rest of the year should primarily consist of simple tasks, quick inspections, and occasional cleaning. Plus, a thorough spring inspection and cleaning will help you head off potential problems before camping season begins.
RV service is our specialty. As such, we take care of all of your RV needs, including electrical repairs, plumbing, appliance checks, replacing broken parts, replacing tires, and installing solar panels. Our technicians also perform spring and summer setup services, including:
- Checking for leaks
- Inspecting and repairing plumbing and electrical systems
- Flushing water and refilling tanks
- Checking and replacing lights
- Refilling tires
- Inspecting the battery and terminals
For campers that took on a lot of wear and tear last camping season, ask about our RV detailing services. Our team will remove all signs of last year’s adventures and leave you with a fully-cleaned, shiny rig. Our detailing service includes:
- Cleaning, waxing, and buffing the exterior
- Refinishing the undercarriage and surface
- Shining wheels and wheel wells
- Replacing windshield wipers (if necessary)
- Vacuuming the interior
- Removing bugs from the grill and windshield area
- Polishing all chrome and steel surfaces
- Washing the roof and checking for leaks
- Cleaning and adding a layer of protection on the dashboard
- Deodorizing, if necessary
Schedule Spring Maintenance
Before you head out for a vacation in Los Angeles or beyond, make sure your RV is in tip-top form. Our team will perform all of the essential spring setup tasks to get your rig ready for the season. With years of industry experience, 101 RV Rentals is your go-to source for RV service, including body work, storage, solar panels, and more. To schedule RV maintenance, call (805) 210-7391.