California may be home to City of Angels and wine country, but her real heart is in Santa Barbara. Let 101 RV Rentals set you up with an RV rental for traveling to the numerous hotspots in the area. From pristine beaches to scenic parks, the area has a plethora of activities to do during your camping trip. Start planning your Santa Barbara getaway — contact us today at (805) 210-7391 to learn how you can make the most out of your vacation with our travel trailer delivery.
*We deliver RV rentals to the following camping locations in Santa Barbara: El Capitan, Carpinteria, Refugio, Gaviota, and the Sun Outdoors Santa Barbara Campground.
Easy RV Rental Process
We want to make planning your trip as easy as possible. To rent an RV from our company, here’s the simple process:
- First you must book your campsite at the state park through Reserve America or Sun Outdoors Santa Barbara.
- Next, call us or request a quote online. We require $250.00 to book a trailer when the start date is more than 30 days in the future. If less than 30 days in advance of the rental start date, the full amount is due.
- We will deliver the camper rental to the campsite you have reserved at Sun Outdoors Santa Barbara, El Capitan, Carpinteria, Refugio, and Gaviota. DELIVERY TIME is between 2PM and 5PM.
- On-site setup is performed entirely by 101 RV Rentals for your convenience. Setup includes parking and leveling of the travel trailer, as well as connecting all available utility hookups. You will also be provided with a safety and operation demonstration on the trailer.
- We will pick up your trailer at 10AM on your departure date.
Request a Quote Now!
In And around Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara is the perfect place for families to enjoy the beautiful beaches with one of our RV rentals. Along the coast there are several activities to partake in, including kayaking, boating, cycling, surfing, paddle boarding, swimming, fishing, ATVing for a once-in-a-lifetime experience), and just enjoying the ocean breeze. Listen to the sound of waves breaking as the tide rolls in and bask in the California sun, or grab a surfboard and catch the wave of a lifetime. There are also numerous places just outside of the beaches that you may enjoy.
Popular Destinations for RV Trips
One of the most interesting and gorgeous places to visit while you are in Santa Barbara is the Lotusland botanical garden. As a 37-acre garden housing over 300 types of tropical, exotic, and unique plants from all around the world, Lotusland is one of the largest collections of beauty in the nation. Along with the garden, the Santa Barbara Zoo and Shoreline Park are a few perfect places to take your family!
RV Rentals in Santa Barbara for Group Trips
If you have a large group of family and friends, get yourself a Santa Barbara RV rental for the space and privacy it can provide. When you reserve a travel trailer or camper rental from 101 RV Rentals, we’ll deliver it to your campsite — at the Sun Outdoors Santa Barbara Campground, as well as the areas of El Capitan, Carpinteria, Refugio, and Gaviota—so you can bring your own vehicle and go out for an afternoon in SoCal. No need to worry about setup or tear down either, as our employees will do all the hard work for you. Contact us today at (805) 210-7391 to reserve your vehicle, or to obtain more information about our rentals, RV sales, and RV storage and repair facility near Ventura, Orange County, and beyond. We even offer affordable RV solar panels.