Planning an upcoming RV rental trip up the California coast? Ready to make your packing list? Customers of 101 RV Rentals often ask what is included with a travel trailer rental and what they need to bring. Use this list as a basis to begin your vacation packing.
Travel Trailer Rental Amenities
Every camper rental from 101 RV Rentals comes with the following:
- Delivery, setup, pickup, & cleaning
- Trailer orientation & training
- Basic kitchen supplies & broom
- Four rolls of toilet paper
- Power generator with four gallons of fuel
- 90 gallons (approximately) of fresh water
- 90-gallon grey tank capacity (used to collect used dirty dishwater, etc.)
- 45-gallon black tank capacity (used for toilet waste)
What to Bring
Much of what you pack in your travel trailer rental is up to you and how you plan to spend your vacation. However, here’s a list of suggested items:
- Bedding & towels
- Beach chairs, towels, or games
- Additional toilet paper (if needed)
Please remember not to bring any dogs, cats, or creatures of any kind, because our camper rental policies do not allow pets, due to allergens.
Do you have additional rental questions about what’s included with your travel trailer rental? Contact 101 RV Rentals at (805) 210-7391. We can run you through our RV rental options and further detail what you can expect.